Announcing New Scality Open Source Data Controller, Zenko
How to simplify your data management and get a global view across clouds?
Zenko, the new multi-cloud data controller by Scality, provides a unified interface across clouds. This allows any cloud to be accessed with the same API and access layer. It can run anywhere in physical, virtualized or cloud environments.
Zenko builds on the success of Scality Cloud Server, the open-source implementation of the Amazon S3 API, which has enjoyed more than half a million DockerHub downloads since it was introduced in June 2016. Scality is releasing this new code to the open source community, under an Apache 2.0 license, so that any developer can use and extend Zenko in their development.
Attend this live webinar for full details, including:
- What does multicloud mean?
- The new demands for multicloud management: leveraging the efficiency of both public and private clouds
- What is open source Zenko Multicloud Data Controller
- Zenko data management capabilities – including data workflows and metadata search and discovery
- How can the controller do search and discovery across clouds?
- Where do we see the future?
- How can you get involved with Zenko
Webinar – August 3, 2017 at 9 am PST
Scality Co-founder & CTO
As a Scality co-founder and our Chief Technology Officer, Giorgio Regni oversees the company’s development, research, and product management. He is a recognized expert in distributed infrastructure software at web scale, and has authored multiple US patents for distributed systems.
Laure joined Scality after taking part in the Ecole 42 Hackathon in July 2015. After earning a medical sciences undergraduate degree, she decided to dedicate full time to making the storage world better. Her main contributions are on the IAM component of Zenko EE, and on documentation.