Talk to us about your multi-cloud and data management needs
Ready to manage your data without cloud lock-in? Do you have an idea you want to share? Looking to collaborate? We’d love to hear from you!
Made by Scality in San Francisco
Zenko is an open-source product from Scality, a leader in file and object storage worldwide. Zenko is developed from our offices in San Francisco, Paris, Washington, D.C., Tokyo, Dusseldorf, and London.
Scality builds the most powerful storage tools to make data easy to protect, search and manage anytime, on any cloud. We give customers the freedom and control necessary to be competitive in a data driven economy. Recognized as a leader in distributed file and object storage by Gartner and IDC, we help you to be ready for the challenges of the fourth industrial revolution.
What is Zenko?
Available now in both open source and enterprise editions, Zenko was built from the ground up to address the challenges of modern cloud application development and data management, overcoming the challenges of complexity and lock-in that come with today’s cloud storage services.
In brief, Zenko:
- stores all data unmodified so that it can be accessed and acted on in the cloud directly;
- enables data mobility so that data can be easily placed in the most efficient location;
- provides a single endpoint through which data can be stored, retrieved and searched across any location;
- enables unified data management from anywhere through a secure cloud portal; and
- can be deployed anywhere using Kubernetes orchestration framework: on-premises (on bare metal servers) or in-cloud.